Concentrated Vanilla Bean Gelato flavouring in a 30mL glass bottle for making your own DIY e-liquid.
Buy three flavourings and get 10% off your order!
Discount code: FLAVOUR-10.
- Produced from ingredients approved in the food industry for beverages and products for human consumption.
- Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- Does not contain diacetyl.
- Due to subjective tastes, we recommend you test any new flavouring at a low percentage of 2-5% flavouring in your recipe, and adjust to taste.
- These are highly concentrated flavours, so be aware that they are much stronger than supermarket flavours.
- Water soluble.
- As with all flavourings, individual tastes are subjective and will vary from one person to another. because of the nature of individual tastes and preferences, we cannot offer refunds based on individual likes or dislikes of a particular flavouring, and all flavouring sales are final.
Store away from heat and direct sunlight.
This is a rich vanilla flavor that has no Acetoin, Acetyl Propionyl, or of course, Diacetyl. Instead it uses a lesser known custard note called Butyric Acid.
This is the ingredient that other flavor companies are now using to replace Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl for flavors like Vanilla Custard, and we were asked to create similar substitutions. We want to stress that Butyric Acid can also be a source of irritation to the lungs.
It is still a custard note, but usually is only used in traces, as too much of it can give an unpleasant note to a flavor. Butyric Acid is found in milk, butter, and cheeses. In fact, Butyric Acid occurs at about 2.9% in butter.
Butyric Acid is a healthy addition to foods, and a good article about this can be found here: